1. Create two reports in Web Intelligence and export both to the Central Management Server. Since the object has to be passed to the second report, create the second report with user prompts which is going to get the objects that are sent from the first report.
Fig1.1 Hyperlink1.WID (First Report)
Fig1.2 Hyperlink2.WID (Second Report)
The First report (Hyperlink1.WID) shows the sales revenue and quantity sold for all states and second report (HyperLink2.WID) shows the sales revenue detail for the particular selected state achieved using Query Prompts.
2. To create Hyperlink in first report, open Business Objects Enterprise Java Infoview and open the WebIntelligence document (Hyperlink1.WID). Select the Object that is to be linked with the second report then RIGHT CLICK –> Hyperlink –> New…
Fig2.1 Creating Hyperlink
3. A new window will open for creating hyperlink as shown below, select Link to document tab
Fig3.1 Create Hyperlink Window
4. Click Browse, select the second report (Hyperlink2.WID) and select ok.
Fig4.1 Selecting Document
5. Select Refresh on open option from Hyperlink properties in Create Hyperlink Window and select the options as in following screenshots below.
6. Then the report will look like what is shown below, as hyperlinks for the object that is selected.
7. Click the link from Infoview, which leads to second report after a confirmation from default web browser. Click Ok.
8. For instance, when Texas link is clicked it will go the second report, showing the state wise sales details of efashion for Texas alone.